- Internship performance evaluations done (and they went well. Yay!)
- Internship final paper is essentially done. I just need to tweak it a bit.
- Internship portfolio is done.
- History of higher ed class is done. Final has been turned in.
- Yesterday was the graduation for my freshman leadership class. I’m going to miss them. They’re so motivated.
- Presentation for my Monday night final is made. I just have to give it (it’s talking about my journey and career goals. It’s about myself. Easy peasy compared to most presentations in my program).
But, I still have a 10 page paper to write for my Monday night final class. It’s also about my goals and all that, but does require using some actual sources and research so I need to organize myself and just write it. If I can finish it today then I can enjoy my weekend and do nothing for class :)
Tomorrow morning I have an audition, so I need to prep my combination I’m teaching sometime today (I’m choreographing for the show, but not dancing since I’ll be gone). Sunday is the dress rehearsal for the dance studio I went to when I was a kid, and I’m teaching classes for two weeks there before I leave so I want to go check them out to see what they do these days since I haven’t seen them perform in ages. I also have Insurgent on hold for me at the library, so once I pick that up today I’m not going to want to stop reading it until I’m done. So I need to finish my paper first.